Charles Cain b. c1756, d. 2 Apr 1844, m. Jane – b. c1767, d. 2 Jul 1837. Both came from Yorkshire, England and settled on Pollet River, Westmorland County about 1795.
1) Mary or Polly Cain b. 1794, d. 27 Dec 1891, m. James McFee a farmer at North River, NB
2) Ann or Nancy Cain m. Martin Wortman and moved to Ohio
3) Jane Cain b. 1800, d. 1888, m. Allen Beck: moved to Elgin
4) Lavinia or Lucy Cain m. Chambers Blakeney and settled across river from Petitcodiac Village
5) Sarah or Sally Cain m. 21 Nov 1821 Joseph Blakeney and lived on North River
6) Eliza Cain m. Alexander Smiley a native of Donegal, Ireland. They lived on North River.
7) Alice Cain m. Hugh McMonagle. They lived on North River.
8) Charles Cain drowned in Petitcodiac when young
9) Alexander Cain d. 1893, m. Ann Scott d/o William Scott
10) George Cain settled on the Little River at Parkindale. He married and had 12 children.
PANB:MC1/Cain, 2 pages: file contains a report called Some account of early settlers in Salisbury Parish, Westmorland County by JE Humphreys.