Samuel Grant came from Dublin, Ireland to USA about 1770, then came to NB in 1783 as a Loyalist. He married, at French Village, York County, Ann or Nancy Nichols from Providence, RI. They settled at Mouth of Keswick, York County, NB:
1) Samuel Grant b. c1790, d. 1856, m. c1810 Phoebe White
2) William Grant b. c1792, m. 13 Oct 1813 Hannah White
3) Fanny Grant (twin) b. 26 Jul 1806
4) Charles Grant (twin) born 26 Jul 1806, m. (1st) Miss Burpee, (2nd) Margaret Grey
5) Elizabeth Grant b. c1808, m. Mr. MacDonald
6) Benjamin Grant b. 29 Aug 1816.
PANB: MC1/Grant #3, 7 pages: file contains a copy of a report titled A Grant Chronology by E. Allison Grant, 1978.
Additional information on this family is found in PANB: MC1/Hillman.