Arthur Irvine, born c1808 in Ireland, died 2 Nov 1897, came to NB in 1836 and settled in Saint John. He married, 2 Jan 1844 in Saint John, Margaret Burns b. 1809, died 31 Mar 1869.
The only child mentioned, Mary Ann Irvine b. 1844 in Saint John, d. unm. 9 Mar 1939.
PANB:MC80/2592 Graeme F. Somerville’s A library of stone pages and other records of the Wesleyan burial ground, Saint John, NB. page 115.
David Irvine, born 26 Nov 1831 at [Crimland], Fermanagh, Ireland (Should be Crimlin), the son of Robert and Mary (Ellis) Irvine, died 29 May 1924. He came to NB and settled at Centreville, Carleton County. He married Jane – born 1834, died 1917.
1) Horace Irvine: settled in Andover, NB
2) David Irvine: went to western Canada
3) Addie Irvine: settled in Andover
4) Miss Irvine m. Mr. MacKay: she died, leaving two children
5) Miss Irvine m. Fred Humes: moved to western Canada.
PANB:MC1156 Graves Papers: David Irvine, 1 page.
William Irvine, born c1808 in Ireland, died 16 May 1894. He came to NB about 1833 and settled in Saint John. He married (1st) Jane – , born c1810, died 1 Feb 1867. He married (2nd), 1 Aug 1867 in Saint John, Adelaide Seely.
1) James Irvine born c1835, d. 19 Aug 1869
2) Sarah Jane Irvine born 1835, d. 11 Jan 1867 Possibly survived by:
1) William Irvine
2) Isabella Irvine
3) Lynes Dudly Irvine
4) Mabel Alberta Irvine.
PANB:MC80/2592 Graeme F. Somerville’s A library of stone pages and other records of the Wesleyan burial ground, Saint John, NB, pages 114-115.