William Leonard, born in Ireland, married Elizabeth – , also born in Ireland. The family came from Northern Ireland to NB in 1823 and settled in Fredericton, York County.
children mentioned on the tombstone and in the 1851 Fredericton census:
1) William Henry Leonard born c1831, d. 5 Nov 1856
2) Mary Jane Leonard b. c1833
3) Catherine Leonard b. c1836
4) Martha Leonard b. c1839, m. David Coulthard
5) Sarah E. Leonard born c1843
6) Mary Jane Leonard married William James Crewdson
7) Alice M. Leonard died 3 Aug 1876.
PANB:MC80/132 Lillian M.B. Maxwell’s The old grave-yard, page 104.