William McAuley, born 1 Jul 1790 in Aberdeen, Scotland, died 1853. He marrried, in Scotland, Elizabeth Anne Eakin, born 1793 in County Derry, Ireland, died 13 Oct 1873. The family came to NB in 1826 and settled near Shepody Road, Upham Parish, Kings County.
1) Sarah/Sally McAuley m. Daniel Dougherty: they went to New Zealand
2) Eliza McAuley m. David Brown
3) Mary McAuley m. William McFarland
4) Margaret McAuley m. Armour McFarland
5) John McAuley died in Scotland
6) James McAuley m. Jane Patterson
7) William McAuley Jr. m. Lucy Patterson
8) Isabella McAuley married Samuel Patterson.
PANB:MC1/ McAulay #1, 2 pages.
William John McAuley, born 1778 in Ireland, died 25 Jan 1858. He married Sarah – , born 1783, died 1843. The family came to NB and settled at Williamstown, Wilmot Parish, Carleton County.
children born in Ireland:
1) William McAuley b. in Ireland 16 Oct 1802, d. 6 Oct 1886, m. in Ireland, Margaret Pollick b. 11 May 1802, d. 15 Mar 1892
2) Mary McAuley b. 1805, m. in Ireland, Robert McEgan b. 1801
3) a child who married a Simpson
4) James B. McAuley b. Nov 1821, died unmarried 1902.
PANB:MC1/ McAuley, 30 pages: contains a copy of The McAuleys of Williamstown, Carleton County, New Brunswick.