William Quayle, born 1771 in Ireland, died c1851, married in Ireland, Christina Barlow. He came from Carrick-on-Shannon in County Leitrim to NB in Sep 1825 with wife and six children and settled on Miramichi at Williamstown, Northumberland County.
1) Fanny Quayle b. c1809, d. 20 Jan 1899, m. William Shaddick: settled on North West Branch of Miramichi River
2) Sarah Quayle b. c1812, d. 24 Mar 1877, m. George Scott: settled at South Esk, on Miramichi River
3) Elizabeth Quayle m. 1831 Nathaniel Buck from Maine, b. c1807, d. 1894: returned to Maine by 1847
4) Mary Quayle m. William Johnston of Chatham
5) Robert Quayle born c1818, died about 1891, married 10 Feb 1859 Elizabeth Thompson Keys.
PANB:MC85 Quayle Family Papers.