1) Daniel Ryan
2) Henry Ryan: moved to Hastings, NS
3) James Ryan m. Christina Forster of Fort Lawrence, NS: eventually settled in Millstream, Kings County, NB
4) William Ryan: settled in Little Shemogue
5) John Ryan
6) Margaret Ryan married Joseph Black of Dorchester, NB
7) Miss Ryan married Mr. McBride
8) Mary Ann Ryan married William Trenholm of Point de Bute, NB.
PANB:MC3/109 Louise Walsh Throop’s Early Settlers of Cumberland Township, Nova Scotia in National Genealogical Society Quarterly, p. 275
see also PANB:MC80/45 Howard Trueman’s The Chignecto Isthmus and its first settlers, page 253.
James Ryan, born 1777 in Ireland, died 3 Dec 1833, married Christiana -, born in Ireland. They came to NB and first settled in Point de Bute, NB, then in 1814 moved to Studholm, Kings County.
1) George Ryan b. 12 Aug 1806 at Point de Bute, d. 5 Feb 1876, m. 1827 Miriam Freeze b. 1806 d/o Samuel Freeze, d. 26 Oct 1870: had one son and one daughter: settled at Millstream, NB
2) John Henry Ryan b. 4 Jan 1809 in Point de Bute, NB, d. 21 Jan 1873, m. Ann Roach b. 19 Sep 1824, d. 27 Dec 1900: settled at Millstream, NB.
Their third child was Michael Ryan Jr. b. 1845 in Kings County, m. 1873 Mary Rowan of Fredericton: settled in Fredericton, York County: had three sons and two daughters.