They had thirteen children. Mentioned were:
1) George Wells m. Elizabeth Freeman of Amherst, NS
2) William Wells m. Catherine Allan of Cape Tormentine, NB
3) Mary Wells m. George Chappell of Bay Verte
4) Elizabeth Wells m. Jonas Allan of Cape Tormentine
5) Margaret Wells m. Samuel Freeze of Amherst Point, NS
6) Jane Wells married William Chappell of Bay Verte
7) Joseph Wells married Nellie Trenholm of Point de Bute
8) Allen Wells: resided at Cape Tormentine
9) Avard C. A. Wells m. Hannah H. Wall d/o Gilbert Wall: family settled at Cape Tormentine
10) Benjamin Wells married Catherine Chappell and had issue.
see also PANB: MC80/5 W.M. Burns’ A history and story of Botsford, page 104 which adds the eighth and ninth children
see also PANB:MC1156 Graves Papers: William Wilberforce Wells and William Woodbury Wells, 2 pages: Gilbert Wall came from Ireland to NB in 1834 and settled at Emigrant Road or Malden: the tenth child is noted in the William Woodbury Wells writeup.