children:,br> 1) Elizabeth Wilson married W.E. Case of Saint John
2) John Edward Wilson b. 6 Aug 1862 in Saint John, d. 2 Feb 1935, m. 5 Oct 1883 Beatrice Jane Orr b. 1863 in Saint John, d. 1925, d/o James Orr of Saint John: had one son and three daughters
3) William Wilson died in infancy.
PANB:MC1156 Graves Papers: John Edward Wilson, 1 page
see PANB:MC80/338 I. Allen Jack’s Biographical Review, pages 268-271 which states that William Young came to Saint John in 1820 and died in 1883.
Samuel Wilson was born in northern Ireland. He came to NB in 1837 and settled in Saint John. He married Margaret Stilt.
1) James Wilson
2) Matthew Wilson born 1836 in Ireland, died 11 Jun 1876, married Melissa Godsoe d/o Charles Godsoe: had six children: settled in Saint John
3) Samuel Wilson
4) Thomas William Wilson
5) John Wilson
6) Elizabeth Wilson m. Mr. Murray of Moncton, NB
7) Margaret Wilson m. Col. A. Blaine of Saint John
8) Rebecca Wilson married Thomas Keys of Saint John
9) Annie Wilson m. Robert Fleming
10) Jane Wilson m. Job Jones of Moncton.
PANB:MC80/338 I. Allen Jack’s Biographical Review, page 300.
William Wilson was born 1805 in Ireland, and died 11 Feb 1882. He came to NB in 1830 and settled in Dorchester, Westmorland County. On the 19th of Jul, 1849, he married Mrs. Ellen (Claritte) Chandler born 1824, died 2 Jun 1871, d/o John Claritte of Amherst, NS and widow of William Botsford Chandler.
1) S. Edgar Wilson
2) Mary E. Wilson m. 17 Nov 1882 A.W. Upham
3) Miss Wilson married A.J. Hickman of Moncton
4) Louise Wilson m. Dr. J.E. Church.
PANB:MC1156 Graves Papers: William Wilson, 1 page: William Botsford Chandler died in London, England on 11 Jun 1848.
William Wilson was born in Donegal, Ireland. He came to NB in 1825 and settled in Douglas, York County. He married Maria Pugh, daughter of Richard Pugh.
The only child mentioned was William Wilson Jr. b. 2 Jun 1844 in Douglas, d. 29 Sep 1921, m. Jul 1879 Jessie Irene Thompson d/o Alexander and Hannah (Pickard) Thompson of Douglas, NB and had one daughter: they settled in Fredericton.
PANB:MC1156 Graves Papers: William Wilson, 1 page.